- Everyone is kind of messed up. It’s best we talk more about it.
- People are, generally speaking, well-meaning and kind. That’s a difficult
and important thing to remember.
- Loving something is a privilege not everyone will have. Hold on to it. Chase
- Loving relationships require complete and utter selflessness. It’s easy when
- It’s very easy to hold on to hate. It’s very difficult to live that way.
- If you use something every day, it’s best to invest in the best possible
version of that thing. It’ll drive you mad if you don’t.
- You’re only really ever limited by yourself.
- Humility and kindness trumps authority.
- Extraordinary things don’t happen to passive people.
- Everything will be OK in the end. If it’s not OK, it isn’t the end.